Help with entering the job market
In collaboration with several companies, organizations, and associations, as well as with university alumni, the AGIR (Innovate for Success) Department organizes a range of initiatives to help students enter the job market:
- The Student Professional Project helps students take an active role in career counseling.
- Job conferences and round tables introduce students to the areas in which young alumni are now working.
- Paris Descartes professional visits allow students to learn more about a specific sector, company, or position.
- Career and employment workshops teach students about how to look for an internship or job, covering everything from the assessment to a mock recruitment interview.
- Workshops organized by Descartes University Libraries let students work on their applications over their lunch break
For more information, contact your faculty’s university library.